HappyHoroscope
Thursday, March 16, 2023
  What do South Koreans think about Filipinos?

I’m an American citizen, and have lots of Korean friends who were born here. In the Philippines, I have noticed that they are very rude to all Filipinos. One time in a resort that I stayed in Cebu, I was waiting by the elevator lobby and a SK lady was coming her way to the elevator lobby. When the elevator doors opened, I walked in and soon as I did that, that SK lady rudely shoved me and cut me off. This SK lady picked on the wrong Filipina, an Filipina-American I might add. So, I yelled at her and said, “Excuse you, what the fuck are you doing?! You just can’t be fucking rude to everyone in this hotel bitch!” Boy, she looked at me terrified and didn’t expect that I was gonna fight back. And then I told her, “You mother fuckers are visitors to this country and you better be best on your behavior or you might meet people like me who won’t accept your rude ass.” She looked at me puzzled with her same terrified look. I added, “I know you can understand, you assholes watch enough American shows to understand me.”

I told my Korean-American friends about my encounter. They laughed so hard because they knew I don’t take crap from anyone. But they expressed their apologies saying that those SK tourists in the Philippines are very racist and ignorant and obviously never lived in the US to encounter other ethnicities/nationalities to have a better judgement. I said, “That’s fine, but in general, we shouldn’t be rude to anyone no matter what class or race they are from.”

So to my brothers and sisters in the Philippines, fight back and don’t take that crap from any rude SK or any other foreign tourists or anyone else for that matter.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Belgium
Archives
March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / September 2008 / September 2020 / May 2021 / June 2021 / March 2023 / April 2023 / May 2023 / October 2023 / November 2023 / December 2023 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Locations of visitors to this page

Locations of visitors to this page